Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Again

I have another fever.  I am pretty sure I have a sinus infection although I don't have all the symptoms I usually get.  If the weather behaves I'm going to try to see the dr tomorrow but that doesn't look hopeful.

Today I saw Dr. Mind and got tired enough for him to notice just talking.  This virus is evil.  It even gave me a rash, like little kids get with viruses.  Not big, just a chunk of my abdomen was lacy red for a day or two.  Weird.  

Dr. Mind does not like exaggeration, even exaggeration when the point is being funny.  Well, that's not fair.  He doesn't like that kind of joke because he says it plays into the OCD-like anxiety I get about things.  So today I thought very hard before saying that there are about 600 steps that happen when my brother is arrested again.  And he told me in his subtle way (ha) that was too many.  But I told him I could list 600 so that was not exaggeration.  Now I feel compelled to actually prove this.  I won't since I know that wouldn't be good for me at all but there is a lot to get through.  

We talked today about how if my brother is arrested when my mom is away in a few weeks I'm not going to tell her until she is home.  She can't do anything, she couldn't get home faster without spending a ton of money on changing her discount flight and she can't do anything if she is home.  So while I know this is the right thing to do (although she'll be very angry) i'm a little afraid of what I might have to do.  It wouldn't be much exactly, getting his pets and maybe calling his attorney.  Then the cats have to go to the vet for check-ups and flea treatments before they come here and the dog would just be one more dog to take care of.  I just don't want to discuss things with the attorney or really be the one who gets that phone call.  Selfish probably but true.

I really thought I was going to fall asleep really early tonight.  I can't believe I'm still awake.  I took a nap but was still so tired.  I think my fever ruined it for me.

So tired, so achy.

No comments: